餐饮店在餐饮市场份额上角逐很大,但餐饮店作为国内最为传统的餐饮服务职业,占有肯定的地位。下面记者为大伙收拾的餐饮店点餐的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
餐饮店点餐的英语对话
W=Waier G=Guest
W: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation?晚上好,先生,女性,请问有预约吗?
G: Yes, I'm Mr. Johnson.我是约翰逊。
W: This way, please, Mr. Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?这边请,约翰逊先生。这是你的座位,这里可以吗?
G: Thank you. It's nice, indeed.谢谢,很好。
W: My pleasure. Here's the menu. Are you ready to order now, madam and sir?不客气,这是菜单。你们筹备好点餐了吗?先生,女性。
G: No, we are still looking at the menu. You see, this is our first trip to China. Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?还没有,大家还在看菜单呢。这是大家首次来中国,你可以给大家推荐一些中国菜吗?
W: How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?
G: I don't care about money. I'd like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.钱不是问题,我想要一些美味的有中国特点的菜。
W: Yes, sir. Would you like shrimps with tomato, fried prawns, Peking Duck, sweet and sour boneless pork, red|cooked eggplant, steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup? Six dishes and one soup, is that all right?好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京烤鸭,咕噜肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?
G: It sounds very nice, thank you. We'll take them all.听起来很好,谢谢。大家全要了。
W: Would you like something to drink?需要素些饮料吗?
G: Yes, two beers and two orange juice, please.要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。
W: Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?
G: It's delicious.很可口。
W: Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?
G: Yes. I think we'll have some desserts now. Could you tell us what you've got?是的,大家目前想要一些甜点,可以告诉大家你们都有什么甜点吗?
W: We have pancake, pie, pudding, ice|cream, fruit…大家有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果……
G: Two apple pies and two pancakes. And what flovours of ice|cream do you have?两个苹果派、两个煎薄饼,你们的冰淇淋都有哪些口味的?
W: We have ice|cream of all flavors such as vanilla, red bean double flavor, and pineapple sundaes.冰淇淋有香草味,红豆味,复合口味,波萝圣代。
G: Please bring us two vanilla ice|creams and two pineapple sundaes.请给大家两个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.
W: Would you like some fruit?需要一些水果吗?
G: Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?
W: I am sorry, but it is out of season now. May I suggest fresh pineapples?非常抱歉,但目前过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?
G: No, thanks.不需要,谢谢。
W: All right, I'll be back soon.好的,立刻就来。